Teaching Assistant Duties:
- CSE-576 Natural Language Processing, Fall 2015 and Fall 2016
- Responsibilities included: Creating Homework assignments, proposing class projects, and mentoring multiple groups, delivering advanced topic lectures.
- CSE-471 Introduction To Artificial Intelligence, Spring 2016
- CSE-310 Data Structures and Algorithms, Spring 2015
Mentoring (Post Ph.D)
- (2021) Ishan Tarunesh: CheckList NLI
- (2021) Karthikeyan K: Multi-lingual extension of TaxiNLI (TaxiXNLI; Primary Mentor: Monojit Choudhury; at Duke U.)
- (2021) Vishesh Agarwal: Polynomial Simplification (Primary Mentor: Navin Goyal)
- (2020-21) Aalok Sathe: TaxiNLI and TaxiXNLI (at MIT BCS)
- (2020) Pratik Joshi: TaxiNLI: Taking a ride up the NLU Hill. (at CMU LTI)
- (2019) Pranil Joshi (IIT-B), Abhinav Mishra (IIT-G), Bhavy Khatri (IIT-K): Knowledge-sharing between Cross-domain Agents
- Mentored with Kushal Chawla (USC), Sharmila Nangi Reddy
- (Feb 2020) Patent filed USPTO. Status pending.
Mentoring (During Ph.D)
- Rudra Saha (2017 – 2018), Graduated, MS Student, Computer Science, ASU, Currently Researcher@Verisk
- Spatial Knowledge Distillation to aid Visual Reasoning
- Thesis: Multimodal Representation Learning for Visual Reasoning and Text-to-Image Translation
- Divyanshu Bandil(2016 – 2017), Graduated MS Student, Computer Engineering.
- Visual Question Categorization. Visual Question Answering in Dynamic Environments
- Trideep Rath (2015 – 2017), Graduated, MS, Computer Science, ASU. Currently Data Scientist, Kayak